Lord Bravery learns to his dismay that he can no longer use his name due to copyright issues. He heads to Lord Bravery's Bake Shoppe to try to sort out the problem, but things only become more confusing from there.
- Bill of Bill's World of Paint (voiced by Rob Paulsen)
- Hank the Hardware Man (voiced by Brian George)
- Helen the Baker (voiced by Tress MacNeille)
- Lord Bravery
- Rudy the Butcher (voiced by Jeff Glen Bennett)
- Mr. Snarzetti (from the Office of Trademarks & Copyrights) (voiced by Brian George)
- Mr. Snarzetti references the name "DreamWorks" being available, then suddenly being taken twice. This is a reference to executive producer Steven Spielberg's then-new company, and a minor legal kerfuffle regarding the name.
- A sign is seen for Radomski's Antiques, referencing the director of this segment, Eric Radomski.
- "Rudy's Hardware and Twine" references Rudy's Hardware Store, a store near Paul Rugg's house for many years which he loved.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.